Downtown Donuts opened in June of 2017. All along the way, we’ve had a great team of motivated people running the shop day to day. Our team has made Downtown Donuts a place that people love to visit.
Perks of working at Downtown Donuts
- Fun job, with a fun team
- Employee discount on everything in the shop
- Learn about running business in a hands-on way
- Gain experience doing various tasks with opportunity to grow
- Flexible schedule
We are looking for a Team Member. If you’re excited about working at Downtown Donuts and you think you’d be a valuable addition to the team, you should submit an application.
We’re looking to add a Team Lead to join our great 11 person strong team. We are located on 21 Union St N. You should love talking to customers, be energetic, and hard-working, and looking to contribute to downtown Concord. We will train you, but we are looking for someone with the right work ethic and mindset.
- Running point of sale/register and taking customer orders
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Ensuring our donuts look and taste great
- Prepare hot and cold drinks in accordance with recipes and customer needs
- Leading a small team (assigning tasks, and follow-up to completion)
- Prioritizing work and delegating to ensure the shop runs smoothly
- Solving problems that might pop up throughout your shift
- Communicating with the owner throughout the day
- Must be social media savvy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven working experience as a Team Lead
- Ability to learn quickly
- High integrity with a great attendance record
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Knowledge of the retail environment
Education/Experience: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
1+ year of supervisory experience in a food service or retail environment preferred. Pay is based on experience + tips (usually the $9-$12/hr range).
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Position also requires standing for duration of shifts.
We’re looking for friendly, outgoing people who are motivated, energetic, and looking to contribute to downtown Concord. We will train you, so you don’t need prior experience. We can offer part-time positions. You must be at least 16 years old.
- Ensuring a fantastic experience for our customers
- Making our delicious donuts, and coffee
- Applying glazes and toppings to the donuts
- Cleaning front of house, prep areas, and back/storage areas
- Stocking fridge, ingredients, paper goods, etc.
- Washing dishes
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to work quickly in a high paced environment
Education/Experience: Pay is based on experience + tips.
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift 25 pounds. Position requires standing for duration of shifts.