We are looking for a Team Lead. If you’re excited about working at Downtown Donuts and you think you’d be a valuable addition to the team, you should submit an application.
We’re looking to add a Team Lead to join our 13 person strong team. We are located on 21 Union St N. We’re looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing, and motivated. You should be energetic, and hard-working, and looking to contribute to downtown Concord. We will train you, but we are looking for someone with the right work ethic and mindset.
- Running point of sale/register and taking customer orders
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Ensuring our donuts look and taste great
- Prepare hot and cold drinks in accordance with recipes and customer needs
- Leading a small team (assigning tasks, and follow-up to completion)
- Prioritizing work and delegating to ensure the shop runs smoothly
- Solving problems that might pop up throughout your shift
- Communicating with the owner throughout the day
- Must be social media savvy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven working experience as a Team Lead
- Ability to learn quickly
- High integrity with a great attendance record
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Knowledge of the retail environment
Education/Experience: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
1+ year of supervisory experience in a food service or retail environment preferred. Pay is based on experience + tips (usually the $8-$10/hr range).
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Position also requires standing for duration of shifts.
Please apply here.
We’re looking for friendly, out-going people who are motivated, energetic, and looking to contribute to downtown Concord. We will train you up, so you don’t need prior experience. We can offer part-time positions. You must be 16 years old.
- Ensuring a fantastic experience for our customers
- Making our delicious donuts, and coffee
- Applying glazes and toppings to the donuts
- Cleaning front of house, prep areas, and back/storage areas
- Stocking fridge, ingredients, paper goods, etc.
- Washing dishes
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to work quickly in a high paced environment
Education/Experience: Pay is based on experience + tips.
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift 25 pounds. Position requires standing for duration of shifts.
To apply, please fill out this form.