Downtown Donuts opened in June of 2017. All along the way, we’ve had a great team of motivated people running the shop day to day. Our team has made Downtown Donuts a place that people love to visit.
Perks of working at Downtown Donuts
- Fun job, with a fun team
- Employee discount on everything in the shop
- Learn about running business in a hands-on way
- Gain experience doing various tasks with opportunity to grow
- Flexible schedule
(part-time or full-time)
Downtown Donuts is coming up on 2 years in business. You will be leading a team of Team Members, Team Leads, and an Assistant Manager. Whether you’re in the shop making donuts, or responding to questions on social media, we need someone excited about making people love coming to Downtown Donuts.
You should love talking to customers, be energetic, and hard-working, and looking to contribute to downtown Concord. We will train you on our donut shop, we are looking for someone with the right work ethic and mindset. You must also be comfortable on a computer and phone, helping us run our social media and things like scheduling.
This role requires you to be very proactive, and engaged in building the top-line revenue of the business. That means you will be involved in the big picture of helping us roll out new products, to the details of helping us set up for catering events.
- Making donuts and coffee
- Hiring and training new employees
- Running everything in the shop
- Posting and responding on social media
- Scheduling employees
- Marketing ideas and specials
- 1 years retail / customer service management experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor team partners with professional maturity
- Minimum High School or GED
Requirements: we can offer part-time or full time including variable hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Position also requires standing for the duration of your shift.